Asia Poker Academy is your poker home in Asia
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Sunday Million Hand Analysis

The Sunday Million Hand Analysis 3 years 7 months ago #241

• APA News
  • Thank you received: 18
Every month the Academy will run the Poker Stars Sunday Million Hand Analysis whereby the winner of this contest will get sponsored to play the biggest online tournament with $1,000,000 guaranteed !

How does it work?
A member of Team APA will be posting a hand, either cash game or tournament which he played himself and will ask specific questions about this hand. The APA member who post in the best answer/analysis will win the contest and get the right to play the Sunday Million tournament.

How to particpate?
1. If you don't have a Pokerstars account yet register your Pokerstars account by following the guidelines here.
2. Wait for the hand analysis to be released (you will be warned by email or via our facebook page) and then simply post your answer in the related thread. All the Sunday Million Hand Analysis contest will be released in our Events & Promotion forum section. The contest usually lasts one week after which the APA coach who posted the hand elect the winner of the contest

What is the prize exactly? Who gets paid what?

The winner of the contest gets staked by Asia Poker Academy to play the Poker Stars Sunday Million tournament whose buy in is worth $215

Any winnings at this tournament will be split as follows:
- Winner of the contest keeps 40% of any winnings
- 2nd place gets 10%
- 25% of the winnings will distributed back to all the APA members who also participated in the contest*
- 25% of the winnings goes to APA to finance this Sunday Million promotion and more.

Enjoy ! :cheer:

* Answers to the question must contain at least 75 words and must be genuine (copy pasting or does not qualify as an answer)
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Ellie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: villain4ever, doner234, chester73, WILLY02

The Sunday Million Hand Analysis 3 years 7 months ago #243

I've been waiting for the return of this contest, participated twice last year and have been following updates for the next one, and now it's here I'm excited for the upcoming Sunday Million Hand Analysis! :)

The Sunday Million Hand Analysis 3 years 7 months ago #252

• RedAirkson
  • Team APA
  • Thank you received: 2
+EV promo if there ever was one!

The Sunday Million Hand Analysis 3 years 1 month ago #885

im getting tired of keep loking and looking at this org or site its not frindly user.

The Sunday Million Hand Analysis 3 years 2 weeks ago #947

• MarcRae
  • Gold Fish
Hi there, Just signed up to this site after being referred about this competition.

If I already have a PS account, does that mean I'm not eligible to win a FS in the SM in this SM Hand Analysis competition?

Thanks
Marc Rae

The Sunday Million Hand Analysis 2 years 11 months ago #1004

Yes it means that you're not eligible to win SM Hand Analysis :woohoo:
  • Page: